Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels ( APFC Panels )
Most of the commercial & Industrial installations in the country have large electrical loads which are severely inductive in nature, such as motors, large machines, air conditioners, drivers etc. This results in a severely lagging power factor. This means loss & wastage of energy and heavy penalties by electrical boards. In case of fixed loads this can be taken care by manual switching of capacitors However in case of rapidly varying & scattered loads it becomes difficult to maintain a high power factor by manually switching on /off the capacitors in proportion to variation of load within an installation. This drawback is overcome by using an APFC panel (Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel) which not only maintain high power factor but also eliminates the need for constant manual intervention.
We provide the installation and servicing solutions for all types of APFC Panels and APFC Controllers.
- AMF control system provides.
- Consistent power supply to the load in absence of main supply.
- DG set protections.
- Smooth Start / Stop Sequence.
- Audio visual indications of various fault conditions.
- Protects the load from voltage fluctuations.
- Auto / Manual modes of operation.
- Mains failure and voltage fluctuations detection.
- User friendly.
- GUI interface with TCP/ IP over GSM/GPRS (Optional)